The YOUNG ResponseONE weather transmitter measures wind speed, wind direction, atmospheric pressure, humidity and temperature. It is ideal for worksite weather-monitoring applications that require ease of use and a rugged design with no moving parts.
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: NDOT installs enhanced driver information systems on U.S. 395 in North Valleys
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES: Uber’s self-driving cars back on Tempe, Az., roads three days after crash
- HDPE pipe battles Mother Nature to rehabilitate weathered pipe in Ketchikan, Alaska
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Deadly Rte. 130 in New Jersey gets road diet
- ADA-compliant pedestrian ramp helps city open road on time