As the supply of fly ash and slag continues to diminish and prices rise in turn, infrastructure projects have begun to see delays and price increases. To remedy this problem, a new SCM will need to take their place in the concrete industry. We believe glass SCMs are that new material. The purpose of this webinar is to discuss the science of glass SCMs and their growing role in concrete projects.
In this session, Jack Lamuraglia, Jacob Kumpon, and Tanner Wallis from KLAW Industries will discuss:
- What Glass SCMs are and how they work
- The problems due to fly ash and slag and why they are occurring
- Glass SCM environmental benefits
- The economics of this new material
- The current adoption of glass SCMs to date
- Any other questions listeners have