Reflecting the needs of a growing software-using community, Citilabs of Oakland, Calif., has announced that Futura 06, their International User Conference, will be held Nov. 4-7 in Palm Springs, Calif. Citilabs, a transportation-planning software company, will also conduct several software training courses immediately before and after the user conference.
"We are looking forward to hosing our software users, and discussing their current use of and their future needs for Cube software," said Michael Clarke, president and CEO of Citilabs. "Software user conferences have a great tradition, and this conference offers unprecedented opportunities for Cube users to learn and to share what they do, and how they do it."
Citilabs will organize the three-day meeting to include:
• Urban passenger modeling;
• Regional freight modeling;
• Special toll and transit use;
• Evacuation and emergency management;
• Traffic microsimulation;
• Using GIS with Cube;
• Technical sessions for application developers;
• Discussions with other Cube users from around the world;
• Q-and-A sessions with Citilabs management; and
• Pre- and post-conference training courses.