American Highway’s “Pivoted Turnbuckle” manhole riser will reduce cost and streamline the adjusting of utilities when paving. Once installed, its custom linkage ensures a pressed in bearing fit. The Pivoted Turnbuckle will contract and expand the manhole riser ½ in., giving a full 1 in. diametric variance, allowing the flexibility to work on different diameters and out of round castings. Riser heights start at ¾ in. rise and increase in ¼ in. increments. Inclined risers are also available.
'Pivoted Turnbuckle' manhole riser
- Pivoted Turnbuckle Manhole Riser
- Inclined Pivoted Turnbuckle Manhole Riser
- Chicago streets see shorter closures with manhole risers
- Western Michigan contractor gets a flexible, durable solution with adjustable manhole riser
- Manhole risers, safety ramps help Chicago maintain streets, reduce lane closure times