Husqvarna’s FS 7000 DL is a deep-cutting flat saw compliant with Tier 4 final emission regulations. It can cut up to 25 in. deep with a 60-in. blade and was developed as the successor of the popular FS 8400 D. When compared during side-by-side testing, the FS 7000 DL performed just as well as the FS 8400 D.
Deep-cutting flat saw
- Flat solution to a curved problem
- Single-blade spec applied to concrete surface saves costs on WSDOT floating bridge project
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Wisconsin towns creating gravel roads due to state transportation cuts
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: City of Topeka, KDOT partner to cut down on crashes
- TRANSIT: Proposed federal budget cuts could threaten $38 billion in public transit projects