The Portland Cement Association's (PCA) Education and Training Department's spring course schedule continues PCA's commitment to offering seminars that address current industry concerns and challenges. Courses use a combination of practicing professionals with solid experience and the latest in simulations to enable participants to master the skills they need. The courses stress discovering and understanding real world problems through laboratory experiences that reinforce practical and immediate solutions.
Spring courses include:
• Principles and Practices, Feb. 12-15, 2007;
• Aggregates and Chemical Admixtures for Use in Concrete, March 5-6, 2007; and
• Supplementary Cementing Materials and Ternary Blends, March 7-8, 2007.
• Solutions to Concrete Field Problems, March 12-14, 2007;
• Mill Grinding, March 19-20, 2007;
• Kiln Process, March 26-29, 2007; and
• Cement and Concrete Overview, April 16-17, 2007.
PCA education and training
Registration is available online at www.cement.org/et or by phone at 847/972-9032. All courses are held at PCA headquarters in Skokie, Ill., and hotel and in-town transportation accommodation assistance is available upon request.
Programs conducted at PCA meet requirements set by the U.S. Office of Education for Continuing Education Units (CEU). PCA retains permanent records of CEUs awarded to course participants, which are available on request. PCA is also a registered provider for the American Institute of Architects, Learning Education Units.