House Democrats believe if they are victorious in November it could revive talks of a massive infrastructure bill. Plus, North Carolina DOT puts a price tag on Hurricane Florence, Congress passes a five-year FAA bill, and more. To hear our latest podcast, click here.
Infrastructure Insider: Dems say a successful November could revive infrastructure bill talks
News October 04, 2018
- Infrastructure Insider: Hear the Tappan Zee go BOOM; ARTBA talks new long-term highway bill
- Infrastructure Insider: Economy could hit a wall in 2020
- Washington insiders say stimulus could be quick
- Infrastructure Insider: Ways to fund next highway bill; Las Vegas jobsite visit
- ROADS/BRIDGES: A strong GOP push in November could ignite plans for long-term highway bill