Properly repairing utility cuts and other large pavement voids can be a challenge, especially if aesthetic appeal is a priority. Crafco Mastic One, a hot-applied sealant, delivers a flexible, durable, and complete repair that produces a waterproof and air-tight seal. When used in conjunction with Crafco QwikSeal, Mastic One provides an attractive final result, complete with clean edges.
What is mastic sealant used for?
Mastic sealant is ideally suited for:
• Filling wide cracks and joints
• Filling potholes
• Sealing utility cuts
• Leveling depressed thermal cracks
• Repairing deteriorated longitudinal joints
• Skin patch repairs
• Leveling manhole covers
• Leveling bridge deck approaches
• Pretreatment of fatigue cracked areas prior to surface treatments
• Filling spalls, popouts, and corner breaks