No more overcutting. The new Husqvarna K760 Cut-n-Break follows up on the popular K650 with a more powerful engine, better ergonomics and reduced emissions. Operators will appreciate the vibration and sound-dampening system, and the improved Active Air Filtration system translates into one year of performance without filter service. The Cut-n-Break method starts off with a 2.5-in. cut using the twin 9-in. blades. The remaining central core is then easily broken off using the accompanying tool. Finally, successive cuts can reach up to 16 in. deep. This process is ideal for jobs where overcutting is not desired.
Cut and break
- BREAKING: House proposes cuts to transportation spending in 2013
- New poll: Last week, the House passed a continuing resolution that calls for cuts in MAP-21 transportation spending levels. Do you think there is a real threat that federal money for road and bridge work could get cut this year?
- New poll: Should the federal government break policy and provide immediate funding to states struggling to repair road and bridge damage from Hurricane Irene?
- Roads Report: Get out there and break a leg
- Cutting Grease With Ongoing Monitoring and Maintenance