MileMaker’s dual-drum counterflow technology sets it apart. The system utilizes separate drying and mixing zones to achieve the maximum level of heat transfer and fuel efficiency. Aggregate and super-heated air move in opposite directions. Aggregate is dried and heated in one drum while asphalt is later mixed in a second drum.
- Produces 160 to 425 tons per hour.
- Has the longest aggregate drying and mixing times in the industry.
- Provides consistent, high-quality asphalt that protects against out-of-spec damage.
- Processes high percentages of RAP without reducing the temperature.
- Virtually eliminates blue smoke and unsafe hydrocarbon emissions. Offers a simple design that requires just one plant operator and one loader operator.