Centrifugally cast concrete pipe (CCCP) is a cost-effective, no-dig solution for structural lining of culverts. A new structural concrete pipe is spuncast throughout the entire length of the culvert using the CCCP method. The PL-8000 concrete liner is designed for H-20 wheel loading. It contains rust inhibitors to prevent corrosion of the old metal culvert and is highly resistant to abrasion.
- HDPE pipe battles Mother Nature to rehabilitate weathered pipe in Ketchikan, Alaska
- HDPE pipe rehabilitates corrugated metal pipe in Boulder, Colo., storm-water system
- Advantages add up for HDPE pipe
- Cooling Water Piping Project Provides Cost Effective Alternative to Stainless Steel
- Largest design-build freeway project counts on PE drainage pipe