Certified Cirus Control Systems (CCCS) designs and manufactures electronic spreader and plow control systems that provide solutions for a wide range of snow and ice control fleet management needs. CCCS control systems are implemented by large fleets with hundreds of fully equipped snowplow trucks that patrol thousands of highway lane miles. The CCCS product line also supports local municipalities with smaller plow trucks and miles of local roadways.
Fleet management solutions for snow and ice removal
- Integrated controls for snow and ice removal
- Private contractor in Ohio finds effective solution for winter maintenance
- Cargill Deicing Solutions
- WINTER MAINTENANCE: Oregon DOT expanding materials toolkit for ice and snow control
- SAFETY: Michigan DOT leverages plow data for better snow and ice removal