BridgeGuard by Talon Research, Inc. is a revolutionary Infrared sensor system designed for identifying and mapping delaminations within bridge decks. Scanning is executed at highway speeds from within the safe confines of the work vehicle. The proprietary analysis software and IR sensor will identify, record and report delaminations found within a bridge deck. This means no lane closures, fast scoping of decks, safety for the technician and the continued flow of commerce, all with the most technologically advanced I.R. bridge deck scoping tool available.
Infrared sensor system
- BridgeGuard Infrared Bridge Scoping
- SAFETY: New York experimenting with infrared beams to reduce bridge strikes
- New poll: The state of New York is using infrared technology to prevent trucks from hitting low clearances on bridges. The cost will be $5 million on the Hutchinson River Parkway alone. Is it worth it for a DOT to invest in these types of gadgets?
- SAFETY: TxDOT using high-tech to prevent truck crashes
- TRAFFIC SAFETY: I-17 wrong-way detection project underway in Phoenix