Our Inclined Pivoted Turnbuckle Manhole Riser allows you to not only raise the lid, but also tilt the lid to match the new road crown. Edge milling operations remove asphalt at the curb, but not in the middle of the road, causing increase in the road crown. This method reduces cost, material, liability and time. Riser heights start at 1.5 in.
Inclined Manhole Riser
- Inclined Pivoted Turnbuckle Manhole Riser
- Chicago streets see shorter closures with manhole risers
- Western Michigan contractor gets a flexible, durable solution with adjustable manhole riser
- Manhole risers, safety ramps help Chicago maintain streets, reduce lane closure times
- Adjustable risers keep manholes at-grade in Fairhope, Alabama