Archived webinar: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
2:00 – 3:00 PM Eastern
Participants earn one Professional Development Hour.
In this session we will discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy to ensure your organization is choosing the right tool for the right job, as well as helping your business gain the best return on your investments.
This webinar is designed to:
- Explain how to take a holistic approach to your mobile strategy to ensure your entire ecosystem can collaborate with mobile technologies.
- Examine your workflows - what information do you need where and when? How will it all integrate?
- Relate first-hand insight on how to search for solutions that are integrated with your ERP or back office construction management and accounting system.
- Demonstrate the best systems have a "single source of truth" - one repository for drawings, RFIs, Submittals, and photos. The contractor, subs, and the owner are all working with the latest version of the documents, whether on a PC in the office, or in the field on a tablet or phone.
- Illustrate how mobile technology can help your company get paid faster, avoid delays, and stay on track with project costs.
Viewpoint is a provider of innovative construction-specific software solutions to the global construction and capital project industries. Viewpoint provides the tools these industries need to improve project profitability through better visibility, risk management and real-time team collaboration. Viewpoint solutions address the full construction life-cycle from planning/bidding to construction and facilities maintenance. Viewpoint’s solutions are offered on a variety of platforms, including Cloud, Mobile, SaaS and On Premises. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, and with offices in the UK and Australia, Viewpoint has become the technology partner of choice, with customers located across the globe in more than 28 countries. These customers include more than 40 percent of the ENR 400, and over 20 percent of the ENR 600. For more information, please visit www.viewpoint.com.
Barry Frangipane is the Mobile Product Manager at Viewpoint Construction Software. He has been working with contractors and designing accounting, job costing, project management, and mobile solutions for the construction industry since 1979.