The Vulcan Barrier from Trinity Highway is a longitudinal redirecting steel barrier that can be employed for any road or bridge construction zone need in either movable or static deployments.
It is tested to NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 and Test Level 4, and EN 1317 H2 and N2. The Vulcan Barrier can be used in permanent and work zone applications with other compatible end treatments such as the QuadGuard, QUEST, TRACC, or ACZ-350.
- Can be deployed with multiple anchoring configurations, as a gate or free standing.
- Designed to help reduce work zone congestion in high traffic areas by creating temporary lane shifts and work zone closures during off-peak or weekend hours.
- Can be used as a temporary or permanent median or roadside longitudinal barrier.
- Vertical steel pivot pin interlinks each module.
- Optional wheels and jacks for more efficient transportation by hand or towing short distances with a vehicle.