The Shaw Group, Inc.
4171 Essen Lane
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 932-2500 / (225) 932-2661
A Fortune 500 company with 25,000 employees around the world, Shaw serves the energy, chemicals, environmental, infrastructure and emergency response industries. Explore our innovative engineering, construction, technology, fabrication, remediation and support services.
Shaw's comprehensive engineering, design and construction services have helped to meet worldwide infrastructure needs for decades. Our practices help our clients increase efficiency and project profitability.
By applying experience and understanding in the areas of design, construction, operations and maintenance, Shaw provides premier services for government and private-sector clients. We apply civil and structural engineering expertise and a thorough knowledge of environmental assessment, planning and design to successfully meet any infrastructure need.
Shaw offers complete technical and management services to plan, engineer, construct, operate and maintain:
- Railways and transit systems, including stations, platforms, tracks and terminals
- Airway and related facilities, including runways, taxiways, aprons, terminals and concourses
- Bridges and roads, including moveable bridges and toll roads
- Transit and highway tunnels
- Parking structures
- Vehicle maintenance facilities, including bus and rail transit and public works
Our project teams include multidisciplinary engineers supported by specialists in geotechnical engineering, security engineering, materials engineering, environmental science, architecture, public