Rapid Set premium fast-setting cement products outperforms other concrete repair materials in durability, repetitive loading, chemical attack, permeability, freeze/thaw, abrasion resistance and shrinkage. Rapid Set is used in concrete applications requiring the fastest strength gain, achieving structural or drive-on strength in one hour. Applications include repair of highways and bridges, airport pavements, parking structures, concrete pavements, industrial floors, new slab construction, formed concrete work and grouting. Rapid Set products comply with many state approvals, such as California, Washington, Texas and New Jersey. Rapid Set concrete repair products are the choice of transportation officials, engineers, architects and contractors when speed, durability and high performance are important.
- APAC trains National Guard in paving for Iraq deployment
- FHWA encourages deployment of 24 market-ready technologies
- Conference will assist states with deployment of 511 programs as nationwide goal approaches
- More than 1,100 traffic sensors deployed along Florida Turnpike
- Border Patrol deploys rumble strips to help merge traffic