Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Which has a better chance of passing to help transportation funding in Iowa: a 10-cent increase in the gas tax, a tax on marijuana and fireworks or earmarking 2% of the state general fund?
Blog Entry February 08, 2015
- New poll: Two senators are ready to propose a 12-cent increase in the federal gas tax, and the support could be bipartisan. Do you think lawmakers are starting to see the light on this issue?
- Iowa looks at raising the state gas tax, implementing innovative charge system
- NEW POLL: The N.J. state Senate is expected to vote as early as next week on a plan to raise the gas tax to 23 cents per gallon and restart road and bridge projects statewide. Will the plan pass?
- NEW POLL: The N.J. state Senate is expected to vote as early as next week on a plan to raise the gas tax to 23 cents per gallon and restart road, bridge and rail projects statewide. Will the plan pass?
- New poll: The transportation-funding proposals by President Barack Obama and Rep. Dave Camp rely on tax reform. What are the chances a tax-reform bill is passed by Congress this year?