Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: What do you like most about the new two-year highway bill?
Blog Entry July 02, 2012
- New poll: According to federal records, at least 17,000 bridges in the U.S. failed to receive their required two-year inspection. Were you expected that number to be higher or lower?
- House, Senate approve new two-year highway bill
- New poll: Do you think the defeat of Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) helps or hurts the quest to pass a multiyear highway bill?
- New poll: The Senate and House will go into conference to discuss a new multiyear highway bill next week. Are you more encouraged something will get done than you were two weeks ago?
- New poll: The Senate version of the next highway bill will not allow projects under public-private partnerships to be included in the federal funding formula. The move would cost states like Indiana $42 million a year. Is this fair?