Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Were you surprised to see how quickly the federal multiyear highway bill was signed into law?
Blog Entry December 07, 2015
- New poll: The Senate and House will go into conference to discuss a new multiyear highway bill next week. Are you more encouraged something will get done than you were two weeks ago?
- New poll: The Senate said it has come up with a bipartisan agreement on a new multiyear highway bill, but refused to release any specifics. If you had to guess, will the annual funding level be the same, reduced or increased?
- New poll: Do you think the defeat of Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) helps or hurts the quest to pass a multiyear highway bill?
- New poll: According to rumors out of Washington, D.C., annual funding for the next multiyear highway bill will be less than current levels. Do you believe this will be the case?
- New poll: Officials were ready to delay the opening of the new Bay Bridge until a sudden solution was proposed. The repair calls for crews to shim seismic bearings with steel plates, and it would complete the span by Labor Day. Would you consider it?