NEW POLL: Washington, D.C., will be working to repair 64 alleys in eight weeks as part of its “AlleyPalooza.” Do you think cities do enough in alley repair?
- NEW POLL: Nevada and New Mexico DOTs have fallen victim to an email scam. Both transferred funds electronically after receiving an email from what was thought to be a vendor. Do you think DOTs do enough in terms of cyber security?
- NEW POLL: President Trump's budget calls for an end to the TIGER grant program. How successful do you think this program has been?
- NEW POLL: California now has two pilot programs that will use generators embedded in pavement to produce energy (like turbines and solar panels). Traffic on the road would feed the generators. Do you think this technology looks promising?
- NEW POLL: This week is CONEXPO/CON-AGG in Las Vegas. What are you most looking forward to seeing, experiencing or learning about?
- NEW POLL: Urban planning consultant Brent Toderian believes city planners should prioritize when shaping their transportation plan, and walking, biking and transit should rank well ahead of single-occupancy vehicles. Do you agree?