Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Washington’s I-5 bridge collapse over the Skagit River was caused when a truck hit an overhead girder. Do you think the NTSB will find any other evidence that caused the span to tumble?
Blog Entry May 28, 2013
- BRIDGES: NTSB: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse the result of series of deficiencies
- New poll: Nevada officials are considering a P3 for Project Neon that carries an “availability payment” option. NDOT will depend on funding from the feds to pay back the road builder when certain milestones are hit. Do you foresee any payment problems?
- Washington’s I-5 Bridge will be tolled, but another hurdle needs to be cleared
- BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: New I-5 Skagit River Bridge span to slide into place Saturday
- New poll: A Texas court ruled a guardrail treatment was too dangerous even though it was approved by the FHWA. In light of the decision, have you lost any confidence in the federal government in regards to traffic safety?