Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: VP Joe Biden told an audience in Detroit that transportation development is the best way for populations to break the cycle of poverty. True or false?
Blog Entry September 21, 2015
- NEW POLL: Speculation has it that the application of autonomous vehicles in major cities will eventually make the need for mass transit largely irrelevant. True, false, or apples & oranges?
- NEW POLL: President-elect Trump told the New York Times that infrastructure funding is “not the core of my agenda, but it’s an important factor.” What is the construction industry to make of this?
- New poll: Wrong-way accidents have received a lot of press lately. What do you think is the best form of prevention?
- NEW POLL: The Nielsville Bridge in Minnesota, which has a large hole in the bridge deck, was denied TIGER grant money. Officials were told usually first-time applicants are rejected. Should they have made an exception?
- New poll: House T&I Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) has scheduled a hearing on Wednesday on the federal role in transportation infrastructure. What should he be told?