Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The Virginia Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal of a Portsmouth judge’s ruling that claims tolls on public-private ventures are considered a tax and must be approved by the state’s General Assembly. How do you think the court will rule?
Blog Entry June 24, 2013
- The 6 Rules of Never: What a General Manager Must Know About Technology to Thrive
- Georgia Transportation Partners receives initial approval in state’s first public-private initiative
- Supreme Court hears KKK's free speech
- Supreme Court hears ARTBA-backed wetlands case
- U.S. Court of Appeals ruling paves way for California sand and mining project operation