Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: The U.S. Senate’s approval of 2017 Fast Act funding would come with a $2.2 billion rescission of unobligated highway contract authority, which will limit ...
- NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?
- FUNDING: U.S. House approves $305 billion FAST Act
- FUNDING: Senate panel sets U.S. DOT highway funding at FAST Act levels, but with $2.2B rescission
- NEW POLL: Congress is considering rescinding $2.2B in contract authority for state DOTs as of Oct. 1. Would this quash FAST Act gains, or do states just need to prioritize?
- New poll: Three U.S. senators released a set of principles for legislation on self-driving vehicles. Which principles would be most important for lawmakers to consider when it comes to regulating AVs?