Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The U.S. DOT is now predicting the Highway Trust Fund will be below the critical $4 billion mark in July. Most predicted it would reach this low-water mark in August. Do you think it could happen earlier than July?
Blog Entry March 24, 2014
- GREEN CONSTRUCTION: Low-water mark
- MoDOT high on low-water crossings
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- New poll: Rather than find a way to increase funding, the Tennessee DOT is asking officials at the local level to find cheaper ways to build roads and bridges. Do you think this will be an effective strategy?
- Funding shortfall could happen by mid-July