New poll: The U.S. DOT’s final rule on “Environmental Impact and Related Procedures” is supposed to expedite environmental reviews of some transit and highway projects. What percentage of your projects will be eligible for the streamlined process?
Blog Entry January 20, 2014
- ROADS/BRIDGES: FHWA rule could let DOTs streamline more projects with limited environmental impact
- NHTSA to streamline autonomous vehicle review process
- ROADS/BRIDGES: U.S. DOT issues final rule to streamline enviro reviews
- Environmental review process being hijacked by groups opposed to adding transportation capacity
- NEW POLL: The FAA estimates 7 million drones in the skies by 2020, 500K of which will be there for “commercial” purposes. What if any impact will could this have on traffic management and congestion-related issues?