Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Urban planning consultant Brent Toderian believes city planners should prioritize when shaping their transportation plan, and walking, biking and transit should rank well ahead of single-occupancy vehicles. Do you agree?
- NEW POLL: As the new administration develops a plan for funding infrastructure, tolling advocates want Trump and Congress to consider lifting the ban on tolling interstates. Should tolling be part of the plan to bring in funding?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Senate Democrats offer their own infrastructure plan
- FUNDING: GOP Senator, House Democrat propose separate highway funding plans
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Atlanta planning to offer autonomous-vehicle trials this year