New poll: Transportation Secretary Foxx is nearing the end of his Invest in America, Commit to the Future bus tour. Will this trip significantly aid MAP-21 reauthorization?
Blog Entry April 21, 2014
- FUNDING: Anthony Foxx takes his investment message on the road
- ROADS/BRIDGES: U.S. Transportation Secretary Foxx announces $162M loan for Ohio River Bridges East End Crossing
- ROADS/BRIDGES: TRIP: America’s rural roads and bridges have significant deficiencies
- New poll: Mass. lawmakers filled a transpo plan with earmarks in order to force the hand of the governor to spend the money on targeted local projects. MAP-21 gives states flexibility to spend where they want, so do you see the same tactic being used?
- NEW POLL: DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx recently released an exit memo detailing the transportation challenges facing the incoming administration. What should the next DOT secretary prioritize?