Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The transportation-funding proposals by President Barack Obama and Rep. Dave Camp rely on tax reform. What are the chances a tax-reform bill is passed by Congress this year?
Blog Entry March 10, 2014
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- New poll: If the state of Maine is relying on private investment to fuel a proposed 220-mile east-west route, what do you think are the chances the project gets off the ground?
- New poll: Do you think the defeat of Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) helps or hurts the quest to pass a multiyear highway bill?
- R&B Poll: Are you suprised the Senate rejected a portion of President Barack Obama's jobs bill that would have given the transportation industry up to $60 billion?
- New poll: President Barack Obama is expected to nominate Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx as the next Transportation Secretary. Other than being the mayor of Charlotte, do you know who he is?