Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Several states have passed gas tax increases over the past year to augment transportation funding, since the Fed can’t seem to corral support for a federal tax increase. Can states sustain their ability to keep up backlogs by these measures ...
Blog Entry September 04, 2015
- ROADS REPORT: You can run, but you can’t hide
- ROADS REPORT: You can run but you can’t hide
- New poll: Despite the passage of the FAST Act, many state DOTs are still hurting for highway funding. Can we expect to see another round of state gas tax and user fee increases?
- Jordan Can’t Keep This From Happening
- If you can’t say something nice