NEW POLL: Several states are presently working on bills to expand driverless cars beyond test phases, yet addressing infrastructure requirements and awareness lags behind. Is this progress or a case of the cart before the horse?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Michigan bills to expand use of driverless cars beyond testing
- NEW POLL: The Illinois General Assembly is considering a bill to legalize and regulate autonomous-vehicle driving. Should more states take steps to establish regulations on AV technology before self-driving cars hit the marketplace?
- AUTOMATED VEHICLES: Driverless car system developing to master road construction sites
- Partnership to advance driverless technology testing in California
- British company to test driverless pods for people with visual impairments