Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: A seven-way intersection in East Longmeadow, Mass., is in the Guinness Book of World Records for being the most dangerous in the U.S. It averages an accident a day. It has been this way for years. Are you surprised the problem has not been fixed
Blog Entry November 12, 2013
- New poll: Wrong-way accidents have been on the rise in Illinois. Is this a national trend? Should something be done?
- New poll: Missouri voters rejected a proposed sales-tax increase that would have generated $5.4 billion in road and bridge funding over the next 10 years. Are you surprised it was turned down?
- Webster, Mass., finds a way to go light on the budget, environment, with its winter-maintenance practices
- New poll: There is now a plan in place to fix the massive S.R. 99 tunnel-boring machine, which has been at a standstill since January. Do you think there will be any more major delays during the tunnel boring?
- NEW POLL: What has been the most challenging aspect of winter maintenance for your agency during the 2016-2017 winter season?