Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The Senate version of the next highway bill will not allow projects under public-private partnerships to be included in the federal funding formula. The move would cost states like Indiana $42 million a year. Is this fair?
Blog Entry June 04, 2012
- New poll: A new funding strategy, called investment public-private partnership, would lock away a large upfront cash payment from an investor in a fund that would pay an annual dividend to all households in the region of the new road. What do you think?
- New poll: Even though Missorians are against tolls, MoDOT appears to be ready to move forward with a public-private partnership that will lead to tolls on I-70. Is this the right move?
- Indiana House Committee to weigh in on public-private partnership bill
- Public-Private Partnerships Continue to Flourish
- Transportation public-private partnerships soar