NEW POLL: In regards to their response to recent flooding in Louisiana, has FEMA learned anything about disaster management since Hurricane Katrina?
- United Rentals provides emergency response for those affected by Hurricane Katrina
- NEW POLL: Several states have passed gas tax increases over the past year to augment transportation funding, since the Fed can’t seem to corral support for a federal tax increase. Can states sustain their ability to keep up backlogs by these measures...
- NEW POLL: This week is CONEXPO/CON-AGG in Las Vegas. What are you most looking forward to seeing, experiencing or learning about?
- New poll: A U.S. DOT report says the FHWA has been slow to implement recommendations and MAP-21 requirements regarding structurally deficient bridges. Is this a concern?
- New poll: North Carolina passed a law last week that bans transgenders from using bathrooms and locker rooms that do not match their original gender. In response, U.S. DOT threatened the loss of federal highway funds. Should the U.S. DOT make this threat?