NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?
- New poll: Despite the passage of the FAST Act, many state DOTs are still hurting for highway funding. Can we expect to see another round of state gas tax and user fee increases?
- NEW POLL: Obama, after signing the Fast Act, said more is still needed. Will Congress go further to shore up road & bridge funding, or is their job done (for now)?
- ROAD/BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: South Carolina finally finds the funds for road, bridge work
- NEW POLL: Congress is considering rescinding $2.2B in contract authority for state DOTs as of Oct. 1. Would this quash FAST Act gains, or do states just need to prioritize?
- NEW POLL: The U.S. Senate’s approval of 2017 Fast Act funding would come with a $2.2 billion rescission of unobligated highway contract authority, which will limit...