Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: A recent investigation has noted "possible cracks" on support beams of the Kennedy Bridge, which carries I-65 over the Ohio River between Indiana and Kentucky. Should officials close the bridge?
- BRIDGE RESCUE: I-65 bridge in Indiana to remain closed due to possible settlement issue
- New Kennedy Mill Bridge in Kentucky opens to traffic 11 months early
- Lincoln Tunnel between 10th Avenue and John F. Kennedy Blvd. (New York and New Jersey)
- BAY BRIDGE: As Caltrans downplays severity of issues on Bay Bridge, officials demand investigation
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet's Jones resigns, faces investigation