Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Rather than use $300 million to maintain its road and bridge network, Minnesota is going to use the funds to add capacity in 2014. The state is looking at a deep backlog of repair/rehab projects. Do you agree?
Blog Entry November 18, 2013
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Minnesota ready to add capacity in 2014
- New poll: A bill that would have allowed solo drivers in southern Calif. to use car-pool lanes during off-peak hours was rejected, even though it is allowed in northern Calif. The governor cited environmental and freeway-use concerns. Do you agree?
- New poll: According to a new study, driverless cars like the one being developed by Google might actually increase energy use and traffic because people who now take public transit will make the switch. Do you agree?
- Louisiana receives poor grade for road, bridge network, but officials say it is improving
- Senator has plans for $300 million for New Hampshire