Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: President Trump's budget calls for an end to the TIGER grant program. How successful do you think this program has been?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- NEW POLL: California now has two pilot programs that will use generators embedded in pavement to produce energy (like turbines and solar panels). Traffic on the road would feed the generators. Do you think this technology looks promising?
- NEW POLL: What has been the most challenging aspect of winter maintenance for your agency during the 2016-2017 winter season?
- NEW POLL: Nevada and New Mexico DOTs have fallen victim to an email scam. Both transferred funds electronically after receiving an email from what was thought to be a vendor. Do you think DOTs do enough in terms of cyber security?
- NEW POLL: How close are we to seeing autonomous vehicles handling grading operations on the jobsite?