NEW POLL: President-elect Trump has promised a road and bridge infrastructure "second to none." Can he deliver in the term of his administration?
- NEW POLL: President-elect Trump told the New York Times that infrastructure funding is “not the core of my agenda, but it’s an important factor.” What is the construction industry to make of this?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Speaker hopeful promises long-term highway bill
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Governors to submit list of 300 infrastructure projects to Trump administration
- New poll: Concerns have been raised about the Trump administration’s plans for funding road and bridge projects in rural areas through P3s, as lower-populated areas may struggle to generate revenue. Are P3s a good solution for rural projects?