Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Pa. Auditor General Eugene DePasquale said he was going to closely monitor how the recently passed $2.3B transpo funding package is spent. He believes much of the spending needs to be for bridge repair. How do you think this will be enforced?
Blog Entry December 09, 2013
- New poll: Ohio Gov. John Kasich said if the Ohio Turnpike was privatized practices like holding winter-maintenance workers in hotels until the weather turns bad would be stopped. Do you believe they will?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Truckers file lawsuit against Georgia over how gas tax revenue should be spent
- New poll: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he knew nothing for the George Washington Bridge traffic fiasco in September. Do you believe him?
- ROADS/BRIDGES: $343.5 million transpo package DOA in Oregon
- New poll: An early report on I-405 in Washington says the general-purpose lanes have been more congested since HOV tolling went into effect in September. DOT officials believe the sample size of the report is too small. Do you agree?