Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Obama proposed a $10 per barrel oil tax to fund transportation initiatives. Is this the right solution to providing long-term highway funding?
Blog Entry February 08, 2016
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Obama proposes $10 per barrel oil tax to fund transportation initiatives
- NEW POLL: Despite what looks to be confirmation of a long-term federal funding bill, states such as Alabama are still trying to implement state-level gas tax increases to pay for roads and bridges. Is this a wise or necessary means...?
- New poll: House Speaker John Boehner will be stepping down this month. Do you think a change in House leadership will help pass a long-term highway bill?
- DOT IN CRISIS: Congress to return from recess without a long-term funding solution in sight
- New poll: The transportation-funding proposals by President Barack Obama and Rep. Dave Camp rely on tax reform. What are the chances a tax-reform bill is passed by Congress this year?