Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The Obama administration plans to create a "permitting dashboard" and revise Red Book environmental processes to make construction permitting quicker. Do you think this will be a success?
Blog Entry September 28, 2015
- Virginia will keep "Dashboard"
- $1.2 billion "Connecting Idaho" program goes on the books
- New poll: The U.S. DOT’s final rule on “Environmental Impact and Related Procedures” is supposed to expedite environmental reviews of some transit and highway projects. What percentage of your projects will be eligible for the streamlined process?
- Obama, Biden also supported "Bridge to Nowhere"
- ARTBA thinks new report is "deficient"