Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: The new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge was supposed to handle more traffic, and four weeks in congestion is clogging the new artery. More people are back to work in the area, so do you see this problem continuing?
Blog Entry September 30, 2013
- Design work begins on San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge wins 2015 IABSE award
- New poll: Officials were ready to delay the opening of the new Bay Bridge until a sudden solution was proposed. The repair calls for crews to shim seismic bearings with steel plates, and it would complete the span by Labor Day. Would you consider it?
- NEW POLL: How close are we to seeing autonomous vehicles handling grading operations on the jobsite?
- New poll: Were you surprised to see how quickly the federal multiyear highway bill was signed into law?