NEW POLL: As the new administration develops a plan for funding infrastructure, tolling advocates want Trump and Congress to consider lifting the ban on tolling interstates. Should tolling be part of the plan to bring in funding?
- New poll: The Trump administration is drafting plans to lift current tolling restrictions on interstate highways as part of an effort to upgrade the nation’s infrastructure. Is this a viable plan to boost road and bridge construction projects?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?
- New poll: Concerns have been raised about the Trump administration’s plans for funding road and bridge projects in rural areas through P3s, as lower-populated areas may struggle to generate revenue. Are P3s a good solution for rural projects?
- NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?
- New poll: A few Va. lawmakers want to erase a new $64 road tax on those who operate hybrid or electric vehicles. Their argument is those who drive green are doing their part to save the environment, and should not be charged. Do you agree?