Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Nevada officials are considering a P3 for Project Neon that carries an “availability payment” option. NDOT will depend on funding from the feds to pay back the road builder when certain milestones are hit. Do you foresee any payment problems?
Blog Entry July 22, 2013
- New poll: A recent Illinois DOT analysis has indicated certain bridges on Chicago’s Lake Shore Drive are “intolerable” and have “advanced deterioration” and “significant section loss.” There are no plans to repair or replace them. Does this surprise you?
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Nevada DOT looks at different P3 option for Project Neon
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Nevada’s Project Neon clears another hurdle
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Nevada officials change course of Project Neon
- ROADS/BRIDGES: Nevada’s Project Neon ready for takeoff