Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
NEW POLL: Nevada and New Mexico DOTs have fallen victim to an email scam. Both transferred funds electronically after receiving an email from what was thought to be a vendor. Do you think DOTs do enough in terms of cyber security?
- NEW POLL: Railroad agencies are asking Congress for a three-year extension on the deadline to install positive train control systems, or else train lines will, they claim, have to shut down. Was the Dec. 31, 2015 deadline enough...
- New poll: U.S. 34 in Colo. was hit hard by the September flood, and opened two weeks ahead of schedule. CDOT is now considering a long-term fix for the road to prevent future flood damage, and an overlay is being discussed. Do you agree?
- New poll: Soon portions of I-40 and I-440 in Raleigh, N.C., will be reconstructed. The N.C. DOT allowed motorists to name the construction movement. The winning title was “Crawleigh.” Was this a good move?
- New Mexico DOT breaks ground on I-10/I-25 interchange
- TRANSIT: New Mexico DOT unveils real-time bus tracking