NEW POLL: The National Association of Manufacturers is proposing a national policy for the next president and Congress to improve U.S. transportation infrastructure. Which of its proposals are of the highest priority?
- New poll: Of the proposals in President Obama’s budget proposal of last week, which do you think is the most likely to be passed by Congress?
- New poll: The Trump administration is drafting plans to lift current tolling restrictions on interstate highways as part of an effort to upgrade the nation’s infrastructure. Is this a viable plan to boost road and bridge construction projects?
- NEW POLL: A recent Senate proposal would strip away $2.2B in highway program funds. Would doing so effectively hamstring the FAST Act, and what will it take for Congress to finally accept the necessity of ample road/bridge funding?
- NEW POLL: Both a GOP Senator and and a House Democrat offered separate transportation proposals last week that included shoring up revenues for the Highway Trust Fund beyond 2020. Which proposal is the stronger solution?
- NEW POLL: Barclays and CG/LA Infrastructure have developed a list of 10 major construction projects that President Trump's infrastructure plan could fund. Which projects should his administration look to tackle first?