Bill Wilson is the editorial director of ROADS & BRIDGES magazine and has been covering the industry since 1999. He has won seven Robert F. Boger Awards for editorial excellence, including three in 2011. He also was the creator of the Top 10, Contractor's Choice Awards and Recycling Awards platforms, as well as ROADS & BRIDGES Live.
New poll: Mn/DOT will pay joint venture Lunda/Ames an additional $2.1M if it opens the Hastings Bridge by December 2013. Flooding and a government shutdown has the job 12 months behind. Do you agree with the bonus?
Blog Entry October 08, 2012
- What's another $2.1 million? Mn/DOT throws money at Hastings Bridge project in an effort to make up some ground
- NEW POLL: Several states are presently working on bills to expand driverless cars beyond test phases, yet addressing infrastructure requirements and awareness lags behind. Is this progress or a case of the cart before the horse?
- Mn/DOT consults the public on I-694 fixes
- New poll: What does the current government shutdown say about federal funding for roads and bridges moving forward?
- BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION: MnDOT picks Ames Construction as Winona Bridge team